![]() | |
| my cucumber :) |
I was saying : "it's soooooo hard to find someone who can love me just the way I am" .. But, I got you now.. YOU, yes, YOU!! Do you realize it? He is YOU! :D well, you make me feel happy when i talk to you, you make me feel nervous, you make my heart beating so fast when i talk to you and i always say this to you, you make me feel COMFORT.. :)
Yep hun, i ever read that "you can feel so comfort when you are with someone you love" "when you feel that you can be yourself in front of him, you are in love" And maybe I am in love? Ooopss not maybe.. hahaha I am definitely in love, with YOU!
![]() |
| smily :) |
And every single day, I am falling in love with you, more and more and more.. Do you remember with this smiley pics? haha dont u know? This pic make me smile and its such a sweet things when we put the same pic as our display picture on msn :P
I wanna say thank you, because you make my days back to normal.. You make me feeling so much better after a lot of silly things happened to me.. You make me trust in love once again.. You make me feel so special.. You make me feel loved :)
Wish you are my last :D and i just wanna be with you.. I need you to know that distance wont separate us, because i love you and i will try to prove it :) Love you my bear! *HUG*



No comments:
Post a Comment