F is for friends that do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!! - Spongebob
Patrick: Are they laughing at us?
Spongebob: No, Patrick. They're laughing next to us.
Spongebob: No, Patrick. They're laughing next to us.
Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger. - Spongebob
Spongebob: What do you usually do when I'm gone?
Patrick: Waiting for you to come back.
Patrick: Waiting for you to come back.
Isn't this great Squidward? Its just the 3 of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us.- Spongebob
If you wanna be my friend, just be yerself.- Sandy
You know, if I were to die right now in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend, well, that would just be okay.- Spongebob
Knowledge can never replace friendship.- Patrick Star
If you want to fly, all you need is friendship.- Spongebob
You're not just an idiot Patrick, you're also my pal!- Spongebob
Just do what I do when I have problems. SCREAM! - Patrick Star
I’m ugly and I’m proud! I’m ugly and I’m proud!! I’m ugly and I’m proud! - Spongebob
As long as these pants are square and this sponge is bob, I will not let you down! - Spongebob
Sponge, I'm a big man. A big, big man! - Patrick Star
People talk loud when they want to sound smart, right? - Squidward
Don't geniuses live in lamps? - Patrick Star
Well, it may be stupid, but it's also dumb. - Patrick Star

No comments:
Post a Comment