Go ahead and get gone
Call up that chick, and see if shes home
Oops I bet you thought, that I didn't know
What did you think
I was putting you out for?
Well. It's over. No more Morning Star. No more badboy. No more Sugartwinkle.
IT'S OVER.
If i was saying "My love for you will never end" well, there's no more love for you.It's end now.
So since I'm not your everything
How about I'll be nothing?
Nothing at all to you
Baby i won't shed a tear for you
I won't lose a wink of sleep
Cause the truth of the matter is
Replacing you is so easy
I have no words. No words. For your bad attitude. You are just jerk. And don't think I can't delete the memories about you. Because replacing YOU is so easy.
P.S: For the one who love the beach *or bitch??* so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment