That your dream broken into pieces.
That your mind going crazy.
That your body isn't that strong.
That your friends leave you one by one.
That your lover is such an asshole.
That your life isn't that perfect.
The moment when you realize....
You just fed up.
You can't hold it anymore.
You wanna run away.
You need to end things as soon as possible.
You start to stop believing.
The moment when you realize...
You are just a human.
You are tired of being alone.
You are nothing.
And that's the moment when you finally realize..
I just need God.
I need God to walk with me.
I need God to lead me.
I need God who won't leave me,
I need God who won't disappoint me.
I need God who will love me for who I am.
And that's the moment I am thankful because I have you, dear Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment